Friday, March 18, 2011

What a Bargain

I hardly ever buy anything regular price, but even I was impressed with myself for finding this deal!

I went shopping tonight, mainly out of boredom (I have been sick for 2 days and had to get out of the house). Since Kyle and I will be homeowners this summer and we will have a lot to buy for a new house, I didn't really plan on buying much, if anything. But then I went into The Limited and saw this shirt:
I immediately loved the color, but I would never pay the original price of $34.90 for it. It was on sale for $24.43. Plus I had a coupon they had mailed me for $15 off any purchase, so it came out to be $10! I was pretty excited. If you shop at The Limited and don't receive their coupon mailings, I highly suggest you sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment