Sunday, January 16, 2011

Goody Two-Shoes

I've recently invested in a couple new pairs of shoes (If you know me, you're probably not all that surprised since I'm sort of the queen of tennis shoes). I used to be a Nike-only sort of girl, but I'm now completely devoted to 2 different brands for 2 different uses.

1. Saucony for work. I'm lucky enough to be able to wear tennis shoes to work, and it's a good thing. I probably walk a couple miles a day at work, and because of it, I go through shoes pretty quickly. But when I tried my first pair of Saucony shoes several months ago, I decided these are the best work shoes for me. This is my second pair, and they are SO comfortable! And they seem to be very reasonably priced.


2. Mizuno for running. For the last several years, I have been very loyal to the Mizuno Wave Creation. They work great for my wide feet and hold up despite what I put them through while running outside in all kinds of weather. When it comes to price, they are on the higher end, but I have found that I am more willing to work out for longer when my feet are comfortable.
What shoes work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment