Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Project

I have yet to print wedding photos for display in our apartment. I wasn't sure how I wanted to do it, but I finally found a fun and creative way to remember our special day. This has been my project over the last month or so.

I found this "Artist's Photo Trey" at Archivers, a scrapbooking store (click here to see more sizes and colors available). Then I just used a combination of what I already had and some interesting things I picked up along the way.

The "C", "k", and "s" were the toppers I made for our wedding cake.


















I kept the wedding announcement from the newspaper that contains all the essential details. The 3 gold keys are not yet glued down....I can't decide where to put them! Ideas?













I found the 2 mini picture frames at Michaels. I painted them to go with the color scheme. I also painted the keys gold (they were originally silver). The backgrounds are just scrapbook paper and the black numbers and tiny gold bead string can be found in the scrapbook department at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. I painted Mod Podge as a protectant/sealer over all parts except the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment