Sunday, May 15, 2011

Excuses, Excuses

The first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning was all the excuses why I shouldn't work out (tomorrow's my birthday, I have so much to get done today). But then I remembered the pizza and cake and ice cream from last night......soooo I thought it would be a good idea. Plus, the trainer that teaches one of my exercise classes emailed everyone "homework" for this weekend consisting of a circuit workout, which is my favorite. So I bit the bullet and went to the gym. Here's what I did:

20 curtsy lunges
20 push-ups
20 squats
20 jumping jacks
20 tricep dips
20 ladder planks (same as picture below, but bring one knee up at a time to elbow)
0.5 mile run at a "push it" pace (not a sprint, but faster than your base pace)

Repeat 3-4 times, resting for 1-2 minutes between each repetition.


curtsy lunge


plank

No comments:

Post a Comment