Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Latest Toy

I had a very sudden urge to go buy an Ipod Shuffle last week. So over my lunch break on Wednesday I ran to Target and came home with this beauty:


I justified the purchase because it becomes very uncomfortable to wear a thick armband for my 6-12 mile runs. It's hot, get's sweaty, creates moisture inside the case, rubs my arm, etc. With the Dam to Dam race coming up next weekend, I figured its my reward for all the training.

I ran for an hour yesterday with the new Shuffle, and I just kept thinking, I should have bought one of these a long time ago! It's so much less constricting than my armband for my bigger Ipod is. It just clips right on to your shirt, you can't even feel that it's there. I even ran the route faster than usual (not sure that the Shuffle had anything to do with that, but I'm telling myself it did).

No comments:

Post a Comment