Sunday, June 5, 2011

Eat Your Veggies

I do my best to eat vegetables every day, but I tend to get sick of the same old ones fixed the same old way (usually microwaved). So for the unbeatable price of 6.99, I purchased this round grilling skillet from Bed Bath & Beyond to explore a new way of preparing veggies.


I bought a zucchini and yellow squash, then added an onion and some carrots that I already had that were headed towards rotting.

After I sliced everything, I drizzled them with a little olive oil and sprinkled a few spices on top. Kyle threw them on the grill, set on medium-low for about 20-25 minutes.


After they were cooked to perfection, Kyle brought them in and we I enjoyed them for dinner.

I highly recommend a grilling basket if you don't have one already. Next stop, grilling fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment