Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ground Beef Gadget

Last month, I was at a bridal shower where the bride received one of these.

Everyone started talking about how handy these things are, how they use them all the time. I started thing, "Hm. Maybe I need one of those." Then it occurred to me that I might already have one. Sure enough, I found it stuffed in the way back of my kitchen utensil drawer. Of course, I started using it right away.


It's called a Mix N Chop, made by Pampered Chef. I think my mom gave it to me a long time ago when she felt obligated to buy something at a Pampered Chef party. But it actually is really great for browning ground beef and mixing in seasonings.

It retails on Amazon for about $17, which is pretty pricey, but it is now one of our favorite kitchen gadgets. If you are one of those people that obsesses over making ground beef very fine, this is definitely what you've been looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment