Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shoe Solution

Kyle and I are both fairly neat and organized people. But I have to admit, we do have a problem with accumulating piles of shoes on the floor.


And while I have no problem with keeping those frequently worn work or work-out shoes easily accessible by the door, I prefer they at least be out of the way in some sort of organized fashion.

I began researching (online shopping) for a way to neatly house shoes. I decided to go with some sort of entryway bench. We do have a small entryway, but it's not wide enough to comfortably fit a bench. See?


Buuuut, I didn't let that get me down and I found another place that would work alright.

I searched and searched and searched online for entryway benches. Let me tell you there are A LOT out there in all price ranges. I came across this one on several websites:It was just the right size and made of wood that would match the other woods we have going on in the house. It also included the 3 baskets! Score!

I decided to order from Target.com, since we get a discount with with our Target card. It was originally $169.99. It was 15% off and free shipping. Plus we got 10% off with our AAA discount, and another 5% off for using our Target score, bringing it down to $135. Nice!!

It came in about 5 days and took me about 30 minutes to put together.


And now our shoes have a home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment